Big News from Down on the Farm!
-- W.Va. Public Radio has reported on the Smithsonian's recognition.
Click here to hear the report.
OUR NEW WAY BACK WEEKEND ANNUAL PASSES!:
-- For details of our exciting new Way Back Weekend Annual Pass -- and how you can order yours online! -- click here.
IN OTHER NEWS...
* Our monthly Artisan Workshops begin in April. Click here for details.
* To read the Herald-Diaptch report about our late co-founder Mike Perry, including the many lovely tributes to him, click here.
* Win a Music-Filled Weekend Getaway! Click here for details
* Guided Tours daily Mon - Sat beginning at 10am, last tour begins at 2pm
* Lessons from the Barnyard is reviewed in The Herald-Dispatch -- click here.
The book is available at the Farm office and on Amazon.com.
* Artisan schedule for the winter -- click here.
* We have a new brochure! Click here to view it online.
* Our New Doll Museum! -- Click here for video, here for a Herald-Dispatch story & here for a Charleston Daily Mail report.
* Preservation Group Honors Heritage Farm -- click for details!
* Our New Cafe is Open! -- Here's the latest menu